Steps to Follow on How to Decorate Your Easter Eggs:
1. Get your colorful dry erase and oil pastel crayons.
2. Create different shapes and designs that you want to decorate on every egg shell.
3. Use your imagination and vary your designs to make beautiful painted eggs for Easter.
Tips for other kids that will help them on an Easter egg hunt:
1. Check Easter eggs on top of outdoor items.
2. Look for eggs on the bushy parts of the grass like behind large items or right next to trees.
3. Have a friend with you in finding those Easter eggs so that you can request your friend to check a particular area, while you are also checking in another area.
4. Listen to hints and tricks that will be given on where you can look for those Easter eggs.